Monday 10 September 2012

Brad Pitt say he 'doesn't feel safe' without a gun

Brad Pitt
Brad Pitt, in a scene from Killing Them Softly, says he doesn't feel safe with a gun. Source: Supplied
Brad Pitt
BRAD Pitt says he is fiercely protective of his fiancee Angelina Jolie and their brood of six and doesn't feel safe unless he is armed.
Pitt told the Daily Mail's Live magazine that owning a gun is ''in his DNA".
 "I got my first BB gun when I was in nursery school," he said.
"I got my first shotgun by first grade (age six), I had shot a handgun by third grade (age eight) and I grew up in a pretty sane environment."
The Killing Them Softly actor said despite his extensive and early exposure to guns, he still turned out to be a responsible person.
"America is a country founded on guns," he said.
"It's in our DNA. It's very strange but I feel better having a gun. I really do. I don't feel safe, I don't feel the house is completely safe, if I don't have one hidden somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment