Monday 10 September 2012


They got engaged on TV and have lived almost every millisecond of their relationship on camera, so it seemed only right that their break-up should be equally as public.
Following a string of widely reported bitter arguments, including one which culminated in Alex Reid being arrested outside the home the couple share together, Chantelle Houghton has now taken to Twitter to confirm that her relationship with the cage fighter is over.
The reality star – who has a 10 week old daughter with Alex called Dolly - simply told her followers:
"Unfortunately I have had no option but to end my relationship with Alex."
Earlier this week Chantelle said in a magazine interview (where bloody else?) that her relationship with Alex had been eroded lately by “trust issues” and she said that the former CBB winner needed to change the way he treats her, but she added:
“Dolly is my strength, nothing can break me as long as I've got her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment