Wednesday 21 November 2012

Omotola flaunts her own reality show

Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, is next on the list of Nigerian celebrities after Jim Iyke to flaunt their own reality TV show with ‘The Real Me’ a reality show on the actress and singer due to hit viewers of Africa Magic entertainment channel, December 6.
According to producers, IFactory Live, the show will be aired for a total of 13 weeks.Omosexy as she’s fondly called is quoted to have said ‘You will get to see everything. What we are doing is very real. It’s basically my whole life. The parts where I’m taking care of the kids, the parts where I’m taking care of the home, the parts when I am working, the parts where I’m yelling. It’s crazy. My life is crazy’.
The show we are told was shot in Lagos, London, Ghana, Miami and Kingston (Jamaica).

No comments:

Post a Comment