Wednesday 13 March 2013

Prison guard busted exchanging cookies for sexual favors from female inmate

A prison guard traded homemade cookies for sexual favors from a female inmate, authorities have claimed.

Abner Canda, 58, is accused of handing over the sweet treats to a 22-year-old convict locked up in Snohomish County Jail, Everett, Washington-state.

In exchange, he was allowed to touch her breasts, grope her private parts and perform oral sex on the woman - named only as CD - in her cell.
In an affidavit obtained by The Smoking Gun, the alleged victim said she showed Canda her breasts "willingly for food" in May 2012.

She was soon released from the jail, but returned in October 2012 - where another illicit encounter took place.

"[HE] came into my room behind me and kissed me and touched my breasts and also put his hand down my pants and placed his finger inside of [MY VAGINA]," she has stated.
"This lasted for a couple of minutes," she added.

Then, in January, Canda - who began working as a corrections officer in 2007 - is alleged to have performed oral sex on the inmate.

Asked why she told prison officials, she said, "I felt guilty for doing what I did and also because at one point I did certain things because he'd bring me stuff."
CD also revealed she was "sorry" and "trying to change and be a better person now".

Canda, who does not have a criminal history, was put on paid administrative leave in January and has been charged with custodial sexual misconduct.

The Smoking Gun claims two other female inmates have claimed to have also had a sexual relationship with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment