Wednesday 10 October 2012

Best is yet to come says Ibrahimovic


STOCKHOLM (AFP) – Sweden captain Zlatan Ibrahimovic feels he has yet to hit peak form since his move from AC Milan to Paris Saint Germain and has a lot more to offer as the Scandinavians take on the Faroe Islands in World Cup qualifying on Friday.
“I am not yet at 100 per cent fitness,” said the Swede, who has scored an impressive nine goals in six matches so far for PSG.
“I’ve scored goals and I’ve played well but I’ve had two matches when I wasn’t good and my teammates know it,” he added.
“Each day that you play and every match that you play, you get stronger in experience. I feel I am getting better with each year that passes and I’m playing in a manner that I want to play”.
“The day I stop progressing is the day that I stop playing football.
Sweden are coming off a 2-0 victory over Kazakhstan in their only match so far as they attemp to take maximum points against Group C minnows the Faroe Islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment