Wednesday 17 October 2012

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is From Aluu and She's Violent" - Boy Seeks Help


I have been following this blog for a while now and am encouraged with some of the advices given here. Am 32 years old dating a girl of 27 years. Am sure you are all aware of the recent killings of the four students of UNIPORT in Aluu community.

Well, am a native of Imo state. All this while, I never gave it a thought to know my woman`s village in Rivers State, but the recent killings of the student (and her violent behavior) made me to be curious to know her particular village in Port-Harcourt.

She tried to cover the issue, but I insisted on knowing and she said it`s Aluu comunity. It really came to me as a shock, this is because, this same girl have threatened me with a knife few months back when we had a minor argument.

Please my people your advice is greatly needed as am so confused at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment